What are the ride routes like?
We can accommodate beginner to elite level cyclists. The ride routes will vary daily. Most are challenging to the level of the cyclists. We have lots of rolling terrain, long steady climbs, and trade winds that help keep the humidity and temperature down. Our ride routes can take us from sea level to 10,000 feet in three to four hours. Most of the rides will be more diverse with climbing, descending, and flat areas. We want this experience to be enjoyable and not a struggle.
What level of cyclist do I need to be?
Whether you are a beginner and would like to improve your cycling abilities, or an accomplished racer, we can suit your needs.
What will I need to bring for cycling?
We suggest you bring your cycling shoes, pedals and cycling clothes.
What gear do you provide?
- Bicycles are Carbon and Titanium from Litespeed, Scott, Felt, and Orbea with 11 speed groups. They are all set up with compact cranks and 11x 30 cassettes.
- Clothing is race fit Voler jerseys, shorts, vest, arm warmers, and gloves.
- Helmets are Bell, Giro and Scott
- Energy food from Hammer Nutrition, Probar, Rip van Wafel, and localy group fruit.
- Fluid replacement HEED from Hammer Replacement.
- Eyewear is Kaenon.
- Cycling shoes are Scott.
- Custom cycling socks from Gizmo Gear.
Can I schedule a private tour?
We can schedule private cycling tours for an individual or a group. Contact us for pricing.