What are the ride routes like?
We can accommodate beginner to elite level cyclists. The ride routes will vary daily. Most are challenging to the level of the cyclists. We have lots of rolling terrain, long steady climbs, and trade winds that help keep the humidity and temperature down. Our ride routes can take us from sea level to 10,000 feet in three to four hours. Most of the rides will be more diverse with climbing, descending, and flat areas. We want this experience to be enjoyable and not a struggle.
What level of cyclist do I need to be?
Whether you are a beginner and would like to improve your cycling abilities, or an accomplished racer, we can suit your needs.
What will I need to bring for cycling?
We suggest you bring your cycling shoes, pedals and cycling shorts.
What gear do you provide?
- Bicycles are Litespeed Titanium with 10 speed Shimano groups. They are available with double or triple front chainrings. The bikes can be adjusted to fit you with with various, stem lengths, stem angles, and different types of saddles.
- Clothing is race fit Voler jerseys, shorts, vest, arm warmers, and gloves.
- Helmets are Bell.
- Energy food from Powerbar, Hammer Nutrition Products, Cliff bar, and local bakeries.
- Fluid replacement HEED from Hammer Replacement.
- Eyewear is Kaenon.
- Cycling Shoes Luck Mega’s.
- Custom cycling socks from Gizmo Gear.